Well, I don't know about anyone else, but Annie is mighty excited about starting a new game. In case, I haven't said it before, a huge thank you to all who play! It really is a fun way for Annie to see her vocabulary words in use, which is obviously a lot better than just reading a definition.
In case we've got any new players, here's a brief recap of the rules:
1. Write as many sentences as you wish, but use no more than 10 of the vocabulary words. (That is, you can write ten sentences each using one word each. Or you can write one sentence using ten words. Or you can write six sentences using one word each and two sentences using two words each. Etc. You choose.)
2. You may use less than 10 words. If you just want to write one sentence, using just one word, that's perfectly fine!
3. Annie will choose her five favorite sentences. Each vocabulary word in these sentences earns a point.
4. A "secret" bonus word will yield everyone would happens to use that word an extra point.
5. Sentences must be posted in the comments by late Thursday afternoon (EST), as judging will take place Thursday evening.
6. Once again, the game will consist of eight rounds. Don't worry if you have to miss a week or two or even more...it is definitely still possible to win!
*Please feel free to ask, if anything is unclear.
*The prize for this game will be a $15.00 Amazon gift certificate.
*Again, just a hint...playing to Annie's passions can pay off! (She still loves wolves, ravens, and most any other animal. She still loves fantasy. Halloween themes are likely to be well-received. And she definitely seems to go for humor.)
And now for this week's words:
Good luck everyone!