O.K., as I explained in the last post, we're in need of a change in rules here. You all are just too darn clever for your own good. ;) So let's try these out for a bit, and see how it goes...
1. You may use up to, but may not exceed, 10 vocabulary words.
2. No more than 4 vocabulary words may be used in any single sentence.
3. You may use less than 10 words. If you just want to write one sentence, using just one word, that's perfectly fine!
4. Annie will choose her five favorite sentences. Each vocabulary word in these sentences earns a point.
5. A "secret" bonus word will yield everyone would happens to use that word an extra point.
6. Sentences must be posted in the comments by late Thursday afternoon (EST), as judging will take place Thursday evening.
Words at your disposal for this week:
Good luck, everyone!